The Oriental Pearl that Never Grows Old in My Heart

香港,久違了
Hello, Hong Kong! It’s been a while!

年輕時,我看著你
In my youth, I looked at you.

目不轉睛
Captivated by

你的炫麗,榮華富貴
your radiance, your richness.

好一個購物天堂
What a shopping heaven!

如今,我長大了
Now, in my adulthood,

你依然屹立不搖
you still stand strong,

高姿態地站著
standing there with high altitude.

不斷的建設
Non-stop constructing,

擴展
expanding,

改變
changing,

突破
breaking limitations.

再次光臨天堂
I re-visit heaven –

應有盡有,眼花撩亂
you have EVERYTHING – a splendor to the eyes.

物換星移
Time and land change.

不一樣的你
It is a different you;

不一樣的我
it is a different me.

你榮景依然
You are still radiant,

我也更成熟了
I am more mature.

仰慕著你
Admiring you –

我心中不老的東方之珠
the Oriental Pearl that never grows old in my heart.

再次重逢
Seeing you again,

心中有無限的感動
touches me deeply.

我們都變了,也都成長了
Both of us have changed, we have grown.

你仍是天堂
You are still heaven.

我依然是我
I am still me.

Love
Hellen

Hellen Chen

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *